EASTER DECOR & DECORATING IDEAS
Shop Easter decor and brighten up your home with fresh flowers, cheery spring colors and whimsical Eater-themed touches. Put a fresh twist on Easter entertaining with brightly colored cheerful linens and playful bunny decor that mix effortlessly with your favorite family heirlooms.
EASTER DECORATING TIPS
Get ready for Easter with these Easter decorating tips:
- Add linens to your table in a variety of patterns using the traditional colors of Easter. Make sure to mix patterns such as floral, stripes and polka dots using complimentary colors in spring-inspired colors to tie the look together.
- A fireplace mantel is the perfect place to showcase Easter decor. Add touches of fresh-cut greenery, dyed eggs, ceramic bunnies, ribbons and small faux bird’s nests. Fill creamware with spring florals, such as tulips and daffodils.
- Effortlessly brighten up the entry with a stunning Easter wreath.
- Wrap vases and jars with spring-inspired wrapping paper in mix-and-match patterns. Fill with bold flowers to create a stunning DIY Easter decor centerpiece.
- Center a collection of white tea cups on a white table runner, and fill each one separately with different colored miniature floral arrangements from clusters of purple, to pin, red and yellow.
- Tie spring colored ribbons to the backs of dining room chairs.
- For an easy Easter decor centerpiece, add shimmering eggs to a bed of moss. Apply glue dots in a random pattern and sprinkle glitter over blown-out eggs in soft pastel shades to create a wonderful, sparkling polka dot effect.
- Cut oranges and lemons in half and place around your Easter centerpiece to add a fragrant and colorful burst to your Easter centerpiece.
If you’re looking for further inspiration on Easter decorating, please read the article on ‘Easter Decorating’ featured on the Buyer Select Blog.
FEATURED EASTER DECOR
Full of Easter charm with a sculptural twist, this stylized white ceramic bunny decorates the home or table with the essence of rabbit from the puffy tail to the tinted nose and ears – the perfect touch to your Easter decor.
Easter Nest filled with Truffled Eggs
Add color to your Easter decor with this lovely creation that is a sure sign spring is in the air. Handcrafted from California-grown oak moss, lavender, pink globes, white ammobium and Santa Cruz oregano, the tabletop wreath is filled with 24 “robin’s eggs” filled with champagne, amaretto and kirsch-scented chocolate truffle, then cloaked in white chocolate with speckled candy shells that look like the real thing.
Easter Eggs, Set of 6
Set up these fancifully decorated ceramic eggs in egg cups or spill on the Easter table. Each decorated in a cheerful springtime shade, the eggs come packaged in a clear box with yellow paper crinkles for easy gift giving.
Spring Garden Salad Plates
Revitalize the table with dishes that capture the wonders of spring. These Spring Garden salad plates boast bunnies, birds and butterflies – all flanked against a soft blue sky. Each piece in the collection features original artwork created by our in-house designers on glazed porcelain, accented with a profusion of blooms, lace-inspired detailing and golden rims.
Garden Bunny Napkins
Welcome spring to the table with these cheerful napkins, brightened by a garden bunny, vibrant blooms and a fluttering butterfly inside lacy borders. A European mill prints the original decoupage on smooth white cotton, a classic choice for everyday dining and seasonal.
Damask Bunny Dinnerware Collection
Brighten springtime parties with these Easter decor, vintage-style plates, mugs and serving pieces decorated with playful portraits of woodland bunnies.
White Eggshell Holder
Shaped like a cracked eggshell, this white ceramic holder with its uneven edge and a rounded shape looks like a just-hatched egg and is the perfect accent to any Easter decor. Fill with a tealight or realistic grass pop-in for spring-inspired decoration or as part of the Easter table.
Easter Egg Plates, Set of 4
Egg-shaped plates in sunny Easter shades of pink, purple, green and aqua are the perfect size for serving up appetizers and desserts. Tied in a white ribbon the set makes a wonderful hostess gift.